Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Did It! I Moved EVERYTHING!

Whew! It was tough, sweatty and worth it.

I was able to IMPORT Coastal Comfort over here!

Same name....Coastal Comfort.

Hmmmm wonder if now that I "own" both, can I merge them together?

Until then..........

It's been a busy hump day. Loads of office mail to go through, bills to pay, tis the tenth soon ya know.

Miss T is having a bake sale this weekend with her friend "P" for a school service project. They plan to sell goodies and Miss T is making some refrigerator magnets ... we're devising a business plan; dividing costs with goods and determining a sales price.

I told her we should use some seashells and name them "Tshells".

Jury's still out on that one.

At home, my AOL icon STILL WON'T work. I've uninstalled / installed 3 times. Next plan of action? Kick the computer.

For now I'm accessing AOL through IE which isn't fun. Firefox is easier...but I liked having the option of AOL downloaded. I'll keep pressing forth!!

What's that???? The 5 o'clock whistle! I'm outta here...gotta go post a Bulletin to "return stolen money"......someone stole $22 from Miss T's wallet at dance last night. Gonna request they "leave it in this envelope anonymously"....we'll see.

Nite all!

11 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats on moving everything over! I'm planning on doing it tomorrow. So far, it sounds like everyone who has tried it has been successful. Whew, what a relief!

Beth

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Sharon, please e-mail me and tell me how you did it. I followed the link and couldn't figure out where to look for moving it....grrr....I need HELP...SOS...lol. Love ya!

Missie said...

Yea!

Missie said...

Yea!

Rose said...

yeah I have two also I wanna merge also...

Robin said...

Yea! I'm moved too!

Traci said...

I got all moved, too! Poor Miss T! I hope some child gets a case of the guilts!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Mine isn't working either. I did change my email over to the gmail stuff. Thank goodness because I believe AOL is pulling the plug. I need to get my butt in gear on the other two emails. It's always something this why nobody has time.
Take care, Chrissie

Amanda said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Thats great you moved everything over here,actullay Aol sent me an email on how to send my Journal over to my Blog,it was easy,but I want know just like you how I can add my Journal to my Blog.That is so sad that someone stole money from MsT,I hope you get it back.

lisa said...

congrats on that move. What a MESS it has been for some!! Love you

Bookncoffee said...

Well, I've tried 8 times...maybe tomorrow I'll try the 9th to get mine over.