Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank YOU Martha


Been wondering about why you guys couldn't comment.  Then my pal Martha said that I must have my "allow" button turned off.  Well, I came over here and sure enough.......DUH.  Don't know how that happened!!

I miss catching up with my pals from J-Land......oh those were the days!  I am also missing my PSP group....loved that interaction.  I would go back but Christmas is coming and I won't have time after the holiday.  Facebook is great for a quickie, but we all know we can't air our dirty laundry there for all the world to see.

THE OFFICE.....yes, that is a private pool.  In the back of the "Bud-mahal" I call it.  The house is where all MY money went instead of FULLTIME work and a raise.  Grrrrrr....whatever, what goes around...

So here is the picture of what I look at when I go to work:


There are 4 levels to this house....you can clearly see 2 of them.  Yes, that is the main living area there that you walk up those stairs to - kitchen, dining, great room, living, enclosed lani, master bed/bath, laundry.  Above that is the bedrooms (4), 3 or 4 baths, sitting room and boss's home office.  Then up another level is glamorous storage area....and game type room with Xbox stuff.  The BASEMENT, as they called it, is a 6 car garage, mini full kitchen/den, weight room, and theater room complete with 12 leather theater seats and a HUGE TV.  I'll bet there are at least 10 TV's in this house including one in the master bath.

I got the feeling that the boss's wife thought it was way too much - overkill!  I could see her rolling her eyes when we went down to the "basement".   I agree.  What a waste.  There was nothing wrong with the home they were living in.  This one is a carbon copy of it....just BIGGER,

Beyond the house is the Intracoastal Waterway and from the upstairs bedrooms you can see past Wrightsville Beach.  This house sits on a peninsula at the end of a cul-de-sac. 

I'm so glad to get home.......to this............ignore the mop.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Yay!!! I can FINALLY comment again! So glad you sent out that email so I could tell you what the problem was! Have you been back down to FL? I've sure missed you!

Ken Riches said...

Glad you figured out the comment problem, I have tried many times for a while.

Sharon said...

Whew! Comments!! Martha I haven't been to Nokomis since you had pneumonia - bad me! We went last Spring and are coming this Christmas.