Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a beautiful day!



You could not have asked for more perfect weather. Mid 70's near 80 this week with a beautiful sky.

This past weekend was spent at a dance competition. We had a burger n dog cookout with Tom as head Chef on Saturday. It was so relaxing to be outside in lawn chairs in between dances....the kids had a blast.

We ended up spending a night in Myrtle just because....why not? The commercial always says "wanna get away"....my answer is YES.

Monday was back to reality and work...I don't know where my head was but while I was upgrading our accounting software I lost 2008 in on of our sister companies. Hope the CPA has my back up disk and emails it to me. Luckily 2008 wasn't "busy" for that particular company so even if I have to enter it by hand, it will be OK.

On our way home from dance last night the sky was gorgeous. The setting sun reflecting through the trees and clouds...it was like a Monet print! I do love God's coloring.

Too bad I had left the camera at home...would have been a perfect sky for beach shots.

But today! Wow! I couldn't stand it anymore...the pool filter was on, making splashing sounds. So I donned some tanning clothes and grabbed a book (Bill Engvall's "Just A Guy"). Sitting on the deck, hearing the pool and smelling the chemicals......oh my. I soooooo wanted to dive in. However, the pool is still a chilly 68-70. Darnnit.

Soon, I'll be on my float, soon.

I think I'll fill some floats with water and let em float around and heat up the water faster.........

6 comments:

Kathy said...

The weather has been gorgeous here this week too. It's been in the 80's. I love it. Unfortunately, it's forecasted to rain on Thursday. I hope they are wrong. It's been such a long winter........Enjoy your sunshine and the pool

garnett109 said...

Yes it finally is getting warm up here in pa. too!

Missie said...

Let me know when the pool water is warm. I'm coming down to visit with my inner tube! LOL

LIZ said...

Im so excited the weather is finally warming up I love BBQ's and swimming pools though its not yet quite warm enough for me to get in a pool yet either...enjoy!!

Ken Riches said...

Glad you had a nice time. I am so ready for some warm weather :o)

Unknown said...

Glad too hear you had a nice time