Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

Thursday's are my Friday's....nice!

I get to sleep in while Miss T is at school and tomorrow Mr Man is taking my car to get 2 new front tires. It's amazing how fast you can wear out a set of tires.

Guess I shouldn't be too surprised...it's the only set of wheels we have right now and I'm not running out to buy another one. Not until this court stuff is settled.

My nephew dropped in on me Thurs morning before I went in to work. I think his Grammy put him up to it -- asking if I had any cake left. I had made the decorator's buttercreme icing -- they all love it.

When I said there was only one piece left, my Mom quickly said "What? It's only Thursday!".....I made it Monday.

Hey, I like it too!

My new camcorder arrived too! I ordered one from Tiger Direct. Since my battery in my old one was deader than a doornail and costs about $80, I looked into getting another camera. Picked up a Canon for $139 and it's so compact. I think I'm going to like it. It's charging and I plan to play around with it later.

Small enough to fit into my purse....sneak it in to recitals and competitions without much bulk. Not too bad for vacations either. Compact!

I still want a new camera.............just hate to spend THAT kind of money. Maybe I'll ask Santa to help out.

3 comments:

garnett109 said...

Well goodmorning there friend, got any cake?

Missie said...

Have a good weekend.

Martha said...

Send cake - and have a great weekend! :-)